Friday, November 18, 2011

Who I'm Following

Here are a few of my favorite things (or blogs, whatever).

Craftberry Bush
I LOVE this blog.  A lot of the projects are geared for the more experienced crafter, but oh so worth it.

Kate Anfinson
She's one of those people who is so disgustingly cute you really want to hate them...but you can't.  Beautiful photography, DIY projects, and, of course, fabulous fashion.

A Beautiful Mess
Yes, she also disgusts me with her fabulousness. In fact all these people do, so I better just let it go.  Anyway, lots of really fun projects...you can easily get lost for hours.

Madigan Made
Really simple but cool craft projects that will make you slap your forehead and say "Why didn't I think of that?!"

EmmylouBeeDo
A fun, laid back blog with lots of good ideas for kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment